The main workflow:
The basic workflow of aicaption includes the following steps:
- Shoot something amazing!
- Download pics to mobile or computer - check out the knowledge base for some manuals
- Choose image to send
- Upload images
- Caption images
- Send Images
Log-in to the app
Log-in or 'SignUp' if you don't have an account yet, how to register?
Upload an image
- arrow_rightIn the images view, click on the + upload images button
- arrow_rightClick the 'Add Files' button to choose the images you want to upload
- arrow_rightClick on upload to start uploading the images
- arrow_rightClick on finish or add more pictures
Caption the image
Start on the upper right corner, and by the time you get to the caption field you will only have to review and file the image.
File the image
Review and proofread the caption, then you can download the fully captioned image to your computer, or FTP the image.
- arrow_rightShare your photo on Facebook
- arrow_rightDownload the captioned image back to your device
- arrow_rightEmail the photo
- arrow_rightSend to an editor (advanced and needs set up)
- arrow_rightFTP your images
Check out the "Filing the first image"(still in progress) for an actual and more in-depth guide to filing images.